We would love for you to write for us! We are committed to covering as many viewpoints and experiences as possible, but we can’t do that without your help. We promise to read every entry we receive—and responding to as many as we can—but, as a small team, we cannot guarantee a response. If you have a story to share, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please aim for 700-800 words in length
- Your post should address your personal experience or views within the framework of one of the following categories: work, travel, culture, relationships, or politics
- All viewpoints are welcome, but please be respectful of others. Tasteless and purposefully hurtful or inflammatory remarks will not be tolerated
- We respect anonymity, but ask that you specify within the body of your message if that is your preference
- We reserve the right to edit your content before posting to our site, but will stay faithful to the original tone and message
In the subject line of the email, specify which category you have written for: politics, culture, travel, relationships, or work.
We operate under a Creative Commons license, and therefore all of our content is freely accessible to other sites. Likewise, you are free to submit your work to other publications.
We ask that you do not send us material that has been previously published elsewhere unless you have the express permission to do so.
We do not accept attached documents—please paste your submission into the body of the email, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.